This revolutionary wearable booster seat is lightweight and easy to use - making it the perfect travelling companion for children in taxis and school buses. Suitable for children over 13.6kg and ages 3+
The new generation RideSafer Delight is safe alternative to a conventional booster seat. Here's why we love it:
- Ultralight - weighs less than 700g.
- Perfect for taxi travel and school bus runs.
- Adjustable shoulder belt guides and shoulder strap length enables optimal fit as your child grows.
- Certified to US crash test standards FMVSS 213.
- Features in-build energy management which helps to dissipate crash forces in an accident across a greater area than just the adult seat belt (as with a conventional booster seat).
- Optional tether strap which significantly reduces forward and side movement of your child's head during an accident - thus lessening the risk of head injury.
- Gen4 design allows for increased airflow - perfect for Singapore's weather.
What is the difference between this model and other models of the RideSafer vest?
Previously with Generation 3 vests, the main differences were:
- Version 2 is tested AND certified to US standards, has a crotch strap (safety feature), and tether (safety feature);
- Version 3 is tested to US standard and has adjustable shoulder straps.
All Generation 3 vests (both Version 2 and Version 3) have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Now with Generation 4, the vest is available with or without the optional tether strap and is certified to US crash test standards (FMVSS-213).
Does this model include a tether, or is that purchased seperately?
We now offer the Gen4 RideSafer vest with and without the optional tether strap. Please make your selection upon checkout.
Is this RideSafer (Gen4 Ver2) legal for use in New Zealand?
NZ legally allows the use of car seats certified by Aus/NZ, Europe or the US. The RideSafer Delight is certified to the US standard FMVSS 213, which complies with the NZ legislation.
|Show Time Countdown||No|
|Show Product on Homepage||No|
|Age from||3 years|
|Baby Wrap Size||N/A|
|Swaddle Up Size||N/A|
|Love to Dream||N/A|
|TOG (warmth) rating||N/A|
What if the product was listed as 'in stock' but happens to be 'out of stock'?
If the product will arrive soon and you wish to wait for it, that is of course possible. However if you wish to receive a refund, we will pay you back the full amount within maximum 3 working days.
What if the product is listed 'out of stock' but you are willing to wait for it to become available?
Please leave your details for us to send you a message when it is available again.
Please include which brand/product/model/colour/design it is about.
Manufacturing warranty (wear and tear excluded) applies as follows from date of purchase (or delivery/collection if later than date of purchase), unless otherwise stated in the product description/product options:
- BabyPlus : 180 days
- Contours Strollers: 12 months
- Luvion Baby Monitors: 12 months
- Luvion Doppler: 180 days
We do NOT provide warranty or service on products purchased from un-authorised vendors in Singapore or purchased outside of Singapore!